1900 - 3100mL
From 38cm - 190cm
Dailee Slip Maxi by ConfidenceClub offer our highest level of absorbency and are ideal for those experiencing heavy incontinence and reduced mobility. Expertly and anatomically designed to suit every shape and body perfectly, Dailee Slips are easy to put on and remove while lying down or can be pulled up and down. A convenient wetness indicator, breathable fabric and an ultra-dry core help prevent skin irritation while reducing bulk for a more comfortable fit, while stretch panels increase
- Secure velcro tabs for easy adjustment and refastening
- Magic Ear elastic side panels increase stretch for greater comfort and mobility
- Silky soft for fabric feel against skin
- Breathable fabric and wetness indicator for skin health
- Innovative Ultra Dry core for fast acting, superior absorbency and reduced bulk
- Active odour lock keeps you fresh with odour neutralising material
- Double leakage barriers, and ultimate defence leg cuffs ensure performance
- Suitable for heavy urinary, faecal and mixed incontinence.
- Dermatologically tested and latex free
- For day and night with superior night security for leak reduction
- Unisex – For men and women
X-Small: For waists 38 to 105cm, recommended for 38 to 90cm
Medium: For waists 80 to 145cm, recommended for 90 to 130cm
Large/X-Large: For waists 120 to 170cm, recommended for 130 to 170cm
XX-Large: For waists 120 to 190cm, recommended for 160 to 190cm
X-Small: 1900mL maximum capacity
Medium: 2700mL maximum capacity
Large/X-Large: 3100mL maximum capacity
XX-Large: 3100mL maximum capacity
These nappies are manufactured using electricity, materials and production processes that are carbon neutral.
Packs contain 30 nappies.
Cartons have 4 packs for a total of 120 nappies.
Maximum Capacity is the capacity identified in laboratory testing under ISO Standards. The Working Capacity that each user will experience will differ based on a number of factors including whether the user is female or male, the velocity of the flow, whether the user is primarily standing, walking, sitting or lying down when voiding, and more. It is generally accepted that Working Capacity is between 40% to 65% of Maximum Capacity.
|Product Code: XS/ S:NDMS30, M:NDMM30, L:NDML30, XL:NDMXX30