1700mL Maximum Capacity
680mL - 1105mL Working Capacity
Waist Sizes: 80cm - 140cm
Ergonomically designed and figure-flattering replacement underwear ideal for those experiencing moderate to heavy incontinence with an active lifestyle. Dailee Pants Lady Plus by ConfidenceClub use ultra-body-hugging fabric technology and an innovative fast-acting absorption core to dramatically reduce bulk and create a slimline pant that looks and feels like regular underwear
- Pull off and on with quick tear side for easy disposal
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement and superior comfort
- Soft waistband and real underwear feel
- Invisible, ultra-slim fit for maximum discretion
- Breathable fabric technology for skin health
- Patent Magical Tubes® with three-channel technology for superior absorbency
- Active odour lock keeps you fresh with odour neutralising material
- Ultimate defence leakage barriers and leg cuffs for protection and confidence
- Suitable for moderate to heavy bladder leakage, faecal and mixed incontinence
- Dermatologically tested and latex free
- For day and night with superior night security for leak reduction
On the inside of the pants is a small white rectangular strip. This marks the back of the pants. Placing that strip on the outside of the pants would interfere with the clean solid look of the pants.
These pants are manufactured using electricity, materials and production processes that are carbon neutral.
Packs contain 15 pants.
Cartons have 6 packs for a total of 90 pants
Maximum Capacity is the capacity identified in laboratory testing under ISO Standards. The Working Capacity that each user will experience will differ based on a number of factors including whether the user is female or male, the velocity of the flow, whether the user is primarily standing, walking, sitting or lying down when voiding, and more. It is generally accepted that Working Capacity is between 40% to 65% of Maximum Capacity.