N95 masks are respiratory protective devices designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne droplets, including very small (0.3 micron) particles
20 individually packed adult-sized face masks
TGA Approved KN95 Respirator Masks provide protection from at least 95% of particles that could enter your nose or mouth.
When fitted appropriately – which means keeping a tight seal around the nose and mouth - these KN95 masks are provide very high protection against airborne particles.
These premium KN95 Masks are Australian TGA, European CE and USA FDA certified.
There is no limit on the maximum number of masks you can purchase, however we do reserve the right to limit unreasonable quantities and priority will be given to health care workers.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional value, High quality Box of 20 KN95 Masks
- Australian TGA Level 1, European CE and USA FDA Certified
- Highly effective protection against smoke, dust, viruses and bacteria
- Five layers of filtration to provide maximum protection:
- White non-woven outer surface layer blocks air pollution from entering
- Ultrafine melt-blown paper layer effectively prevents PM2.5 particles from entering
- Antibacterial layer blocks air particles from entering and prevents bacteria from spreading
- High quality, non-woven inner layer which is breathable and thin
- Final layer which is closest to your skin is made from soft. non-woven fabric to provide comfort and additional protection
- Quality ear straps and adjustable nose piece ensure tight fitting of the mask to your face
- Three year shelf life
- Maintain proper hygiene when using a KN95 mask – properly wash or sanitise hands before and after use and resist touching your mask. Dispose of mask once used
To maintain fairness change of mind returns are not permitted on this product.